Re: Sayonara, good people

I'll never forget the first hands-on electronics class I took, it was in =
the stock room of Heathkit. I also took ham radio classes there and took =
my first ham license test at the same place.=20

In those days there was basically 3 sources of parts in my area; =
Heathkit, Lafayette Radio and Radio Shaft.

AH...there's nothing like the smell of solder flux in the morning!