Re: Newbie Question: basic system with wireless keypad

Hi Cloy,

As you noticed nobody in this group recommended you to purchase from
Radio Shack!
 Just ask then "WHY" they say its crap and what technical
specifications allow them to say it is?
 Why is theyre recommended system better, where did they get the
technical specification from to justify theyre reply OR is it just
because they don't sell the system you are looking for who allow them
to say that they don't like your choice?