Sayonara, good people

Guys,

I came to this group in search of the knowledge I needed for a project. That
project is complete, and since my vocational and avocational interests lie
elsewhere, I'll be moving on. I just wanted to thank you all for the
technical help you've provided. Also, thanks for the occassional laughs.

It required a bit of dedication for me to sort through the noise in this
group, in order to get to the good stuff. There's plenty of that good stuff
to be found, and google's NG searches were a treasure of info. Folks with
less dedication are going to see the noise and leave.

<commercial plug warning>
That said, here's the finished project: http://www.heathkit.com click on the
/click here for more info/ link. This stuff is designed for technical
training schools. Our customers include tech colleges, tech high schools,
and many commercial training companies. I edited and wrote the textbooks,
and did my best to incorporate the realities of your workplace, given the
severe schedule I was given. The best part of these courses is the hands-on
exercises that allow students to DO the things we describe. The second-best
part is that these courses are easy for the instructors to use.
<end the plug>

I'll hang out for a day or two, but other projects are calling. Thanks again
for all your help.

John O