Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yah!..actually its a new owner doing a remodel..the system was really in sad
shape. It was a nice install at one time. The only problem is I *hate*
working with open circuit switches on big loops, so I'm having to dig out
all the old switches too...and they never ran a front door freekin switch
(!) so's i gotsta do some major trickery to get over there with a wire.

That adobe construction is a bear and would require some masterful trickery.
All kidding aside, is it still stick build out there? We have cement block
or tilt slab with steel studs for interior framing down here. With the
contempory designs nothing is easy after the fact, including wireless.
Cosmetics ya know, and then you have the  interior designers who get their
panties in a wad. "Your not putting that on a $20K door", imported for God
knows where. I had one male interior designer call me one day actually
bawling because he read on the heat sensor "Do Not Paint" and that he just
couldn't live with this white "thing" going on his canary yellow ceiling.
This guy was actually gasping for air between the tears. Funny as hell!