Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

Bob Worthy wrote:
> <securitymission@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Where were the people with the "know" when the NFPA decided to make security
> decissions for the public. Scary, isn't it?

Bob, here's another little tidbit of information that ought to go hand
and hand with public availability of security systems blueprints.

Well here's REALLY scary for ya.
I've heard that some of the Central Station software companies are
going to India to set up central stations there. Want to guess why?

How about  ***** "outsourcing" central station monitoring ******

Just think. Not only can some terroist here in the states get the plans
of some Senators home, but they can get his code word and other
security information from their brother in law who works for a central
station in India whose population is .......... WHAT Percent Muslim?

Yeh ........ dats da ticket!