Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

> Bob Worthy wrote:
> > <securitymission@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> > Where were the people with the "know" when the NFPA decided to make
security
> > decissions for the public. Scary, isn't it?
>

> Bob, here's another little tidbit of information that ought to go hand
> and hand with public availability of security systems blueprints.
>
> Well here's REALLY scary for ya.
> I've heard that some of the Central Station software companies are
> going to India to set up central stations there. Want to guess why?
>
> How about  ***** "outsourcing" central station monitoring ******
>
> Just think. Not only can some terroist here in the states get the plans
> of some Senators home, but they can get his code word and other
> security information from their brother in law who works for a central
> station in India whose population is .......... WHAT Percent Muslim?
>
> Yeh ........ dats da ticket!

I have heard of this. I believe there was word of one in Pakistan. Shouldn't
be to hard to overcome that in any sales presentation to a perspective
client. If the central station calls you and you think you are talking to
Dell's technical support, that will give you the first clue.