Re: NFPA's Creation of Security Standards/Codes

Bob,

You are absolutely correct.  Not only do they allow anyone and everyone
to view any blueprint on file, but they will actually, for a fee, have
a blueprint copied for the person.  I talked to one county official,
under the condition that I not mention his name or his department, who
confided that they were told to make any blueprint that has been
approved available to anyone who provides them with a written request.
No verification of identity required, banks and other high-risk
installations included.

He told me that I am the FIRST person to mention the security issue and
the risk involved.

Al