Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

I'll take a shot at that.  Yes, as far as I know I do "own" the
equipment.  Of course, we'll see what THEY say...  There's a remote
possibility I might be able to get ahold of the previous owners.  From
my internet search they have an unlisted phone number, but we know a
couple of neighbors were friends of theirs, so we'll see.