Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

I was talking to an attorney friend of mine this morning:

IF it was a *leased* system then Brinks would still own it.=20

IF it wasn't a lease then whomever purchased the house would own it even =
though they did not buy it specifically from Brinks - what's attached or =
contained within the house is sold with the house.

I've lost 2 leased systems this way, btw...the new owners did not want =
to give the system back to me...and it wasn't worth the hassle to push =
the issue.