Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was talking to an attorney friend of mine this morning:

IF it was a *leased* system then Brinks would still own it.

IF it wasn't a lease then whomever purchased the house would own it even
though they did not buy it specifically from Brinks - what's attached or
contained within the house is sold with the house.

I've lost 2 leased systems this way, btw...the new owners did not want to
give the system back to me...and it wasn't worth the hassle to push the
issue.

I've yet to see a purchased Brinks system so I'd say it's safe to assume
he's got a leased panel