Re: 28. Nw readers, RF intruders in wireless alarm systems

> It is useless responding to him although it is still fun, he knows nothing
> about wireless sensors but thinks he does, try throwing out some facts and
> he'll do the usual song and dance

I guess you're right. I have read some of his posts before and usually
totally ignore them. I must have a had a bad day to even bother to respond.
I guess he has his opinion and he's welcome to it, but it seems a shame that
unknowing readers 'might' believe all that he is saying and get the wrong
impression about the current state of wireless systems.