Re: 28. New readers, RF intruders in wireless alarm systems

What total rubbish! You do not understand rolling code or its true purpose.
And as for the rest of it...delays - what a joke. You make me laugh you
really do. Anyone reading this diatribe should simply ignore it. Take it
from me that the guy doesn't know what he's talking about.