Re: 28. Nw readers, RF intruders in wireless alarm systems

Not quite sure what you are trying to say here, you're English is good but
sometimes a bit garbled. Anyway, my technical knowledge in this area is
abosolute. I am an engineer working in both hardware & software. Over the
years I have been a part of various design teams producing to manufacture
various equipment utilizing wireless technologies and using rolling code for
encryption. I am a design enginner and have been for over 20years.

What about you?