Re: 28. Nw readers, RF intruders in wireless alarm systems

"Roger" <rumble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > It is useless responding to him although it is still fun, he knows
nothing
> > about wireless sensors but thinks he does, try throwing out some facts
and
> > he'll do the usual song and dance
> >

> I guess you're right. I have read some of his posts before and usually
> totally ignore them. I must have a had a bad day to even bother to
respond.
> I guess he has his opinion and he's welcome to it, but it seems a shame
that
> unknowing readers 'might' believe all that he is saying and get the wrong
> impression about the current state of wireless systems.

And your not the only one who thinks that, our "friend" from Belgium has
done no research, never contacted the manufactures, has no idea how modern
wireless works, never done any real world testing other than his old
obsolete crappy system

He's still fun to play with tho, ask Crash