Re: 28. Nw readers, RF intruders in wireless alarm systems

<-pull@shoot> wrote in message
> The problem is that you don't know wireless alarm systems.
> There is no data transmission rolling coding in those systems (its of
> no use either), the only varying code who can be called rolling is the
> ID number.

Perhaps I should have extrapolated. I design alarm panels. Wireless
included. Thought that was obvious what with this being a security alarms
area.

All wireless alarm systems worth anything use encryption. The only way to
stop grab & play-back attacks on wireless systems is to use rolling code to
change the encrypted data on every transmission. Even the simple systems
using Microchips keeloq technology use rolling code in this way. Do you know
nothing?

As I mentioned earlier. You talk rubbish. As such it's useless responding to
you. As you say... bye bye