Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

no, you would not OWN it!!!!!
you can do what you want with it, but if brinks wanted it back
they CAN come get it....truthfully with it being a 1202 system, it's
 pretty much useless to brinks...not worth the time and money to
come get it.....

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Actually you would own it.