Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

Brinks would not be able to get it back unless you wanted to give it to =
them.=20

When you buy a house you are buying everything attached to it at the =
time of purchase, if Brinks wanted it back they would have had to remove =
it *before* the house was sold to another party. By them not doing so =
they've abandoned it...and you're right who'd want it?

"bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> no, you would not OWN it!!!!!
> you can do what you want with it, but if brinks wanted it back
> they CAN come get it....truthfully with it being a 1202 system, it's
>  pretty much useless to brinks...not worth the time and money to
> come get it.....
>=20
>=20
>=20
> "Crash Gordon=AE" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> Actually you would own it.
>=20
>=20
> "bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
> > if you bought the house with the system already in, no,
> > you do not own the system.......you only own it if you actually
> > PAID the $500.....open the panel cover, there should be a card
> > in there listing all of the zones and acouple of other numbers....
> > there's a chance that the master code is written somewhere on that =
card..

> > "thomas" <thomast0001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > I'll take a shot at that.  Yes, as far as I know I do "own" the
> > > equipment.  Of course, we'll see what THEY say...  There's a =
remote
> > > possibility I might be able to get ahold of the previous owners.  =
From