Re: Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

Yah!..actually its a new owner doing a remodel..the system was really in =
sad shape. It was a nice install at one time. The only problem is I =
*hate* working with open circuit switches on big loops, so I'm having to =
dig out all the old switches too...and they never ran a front door =
freekin switch (!) so's i gotsta do some major trickery to get over =
there with a wire.