Camera Suggestions

Many of you have been helpful in the past and I appreciate any input
to my question.

I currently have a home with a Channel Plus 7120 Camera. It is wall
mounted on the outside of the building in a double gang box which is
set in the building. The camera works fine during the day but is
terrible in low light conditions. It is a NTSC system which feeds into
the video distribution in the house.

Can anyone recommend a replacement color unit which has a fallback to
B/W in low light or uses IR illumination? I am looking to keep the
same type profile that I currently have, therefore I would like
something which can mount in the existing double gang box.

I see a lot of dome ceiling mounted cameras, can they be wall mounted
as well?

Thanks for any help.