Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

Robertm wrote:
> Sure, here's my message:
>

> Robertm wrote:
> > >
> > Being from Massachusetts, I run into the "Yankee" thing here in Tennessee.
> > One man told me that my grandfather probably fought his grandfather in the
> > civil war and that's why he hated Yankees. I told him it was highly
> > unlikely
> > that my grandfather was in his war because my grandparents were Canadian.
> > People will find a reason to hate if they are filled with hate. Be glad
> > you
> > didn't get this customer.
> >
> > Bob
>
> Your reply to him ........:
>
> Hmmm, Well sir you've just given me a lesson in history.
> It's now quite obvious to me that the reason you guys lost the war is
> because you grandfather was just as stupid as you are.

Seems to me that I made that response to you, thinking it was made by
someone that had not been too nice in another thread.

I looked back briefly and couldn't find what I thought provoked my
response. Not wanting to spend THAT much time looking at all the other
contemporary threads..... I apologize for the comment. I do believe
that I thought it was rejoinder to someone from of a previous
disagreement.