Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

> Russell Brill wrote:
>> Jim,
>>
>> I agree with you on the comment listed above, I just don't agree with
>> your
>> methods... Name calling & profanity don't help you win over newcomers on
>> the
>> NG... You and some of the others might want to change to a better
>> approach,
>> like educating potential system buyers about the dangers of buying from
>> retailers (ALL, Not just Bass Burglar Alarms) located in other states,
>> having them check the retailer's BBB record, and the pitfalls of
>> purchasing
>> alarm monitoring from a company that's not licensed in the buyer's home
>> state...
>>
>> Just my 1/2 cent, Russ
>
> You HAVE missed the point of all of this Russ. It's not the fact that
> he's a retailer. It's all about the attitude. The ego. The demeaning
> comments. The insults. The better than everyone else stance. The, he's
> never wrong position. The, lies. The denials. The theivery of
> information. The denials. Derogatory comments about installers. The
> denials. The claims that everyone else is responsible for the turmoil
> with complete disivowal of his conduct as being the cause. The fact
> that he knows EXACTLY what he's done to this Newsgroup. Lookit Russ. He
> claims that he's so successful with his on line business. That he does
> hundreds of thousands of dollars in business a year in sales. Now you
> tell ME, what could he possibly attain by being here in this group and
> doing what he does to cause turmoil except for his personal vendetta
> and because he simply is a nasty son of a bitch. Can you think of any
> other reason he continues to do what he's done in Usenet and in ASA for
> years and years???? It CERTAINLY isn't to get customers. ANYone who
> comes to this group gets an eyefull from me and the dozens of others
> who constantly oppose what he is and what he's done here. What end user
> in his right mind is going to take a chance that ANYTHING that is said
> about him is true? Would YOU? Would you, as an end user, seeing a dozen
> people pointing at a parts supplier as a nasty, arrogant, lying, fraud,
> take a chance that everyone just happened to not like this one guy?
> For No reaons at all?
>
> So the only reason Fat Ass is here is to disrupt the group. Not even to
> do business which was his original purpose here. He got onto this track
> of disparaging installers and got him self to this point where no one
> supports, likes or will tolerate anything that he does. Yet he keeps
> right on pushing all the buttons that cause disruption. No gain except
> his ego that requires him to keep up the big show that he's right and
> everyone else is wrong.
>
> When he stops the chaos will stop. Until that time this group will be
> exactly what he want's it to be. Just like him ........ NOTHING!

> [...]

And what is your problem? You lashed out at me and called me stupid for
telling a little story about my grandfather during the civil war. Sure it
was OT, but the entire thread was OT. I've never attacked anyone personally
although I may have not have agreed with what they were saying. You say it's
ok to fight fire with fire, but it looks as though you enjoy starting some
fires yourself.

Bob