Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

"Robertm" <Respond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> You won't have a problem. just dont listen to -pullshoot...he's our
>> resident wackjob on rf.
>>
> Yep, I was just having a little fun there. Sometimes I get bored with all
> the Bass stuff and begin reflecting on some of the other interesting
> characters.
>
> Bob

The whole "Bass" thing is like watching reruns of I Love Lucy day & night
for a year...... I used to chuckle at some of it, but the attacks and his
all stupid, he's the smartest guy when it comes to alarms, cctv, intercoms,
etc. etc.. The response to that, "You're a liar, a cheat, a convicted
felon". Funny thing about it all, Bass is an online retailer, not a Security
Contractor... It doesn't matter if he's a felon, he's just a retailer...
Again, that's spelled "RETAILER", A.K.A. Sales Clerk... He's NO threat to
legitimate Security Contractors, none of us would want any of his customers,
nor would they want us to do any work for them... I feel sorry for him in a
way, I tried the online sales thing myself... My God, providing tech support
to the diy clowns was awful, at times it was like try to explain the color
red to the blind... When it comes to tech support, Mr. Bass is either very
patient, or he doesn't answer the phone much... I don't waste my time
providing FREE advice anymore, I can't afford it... In case you diy's
haven't noticed, gas is up to $2.79 a gallon in my area... FREE don't fill
the tank or my pocket, if you want help programming your DIY system, come
paint my kitchen first and do a little yard work, then I'll be more than
happy to help you out.......... Uh, on second thought, can you just come by
and paint the kitchen for FREE :-)) Thanks in advance.......