Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

> Robertm wrote:
>> Sure, here's my message:
>>

>> Robertm wrote:
>> > >
>> > Being from Massachusetts, I run into the "Yankee" thing here in
>> > Tennessee.
>> > One man told me that my grandfather probably fought his grandfather in
>> > the
>> > civil war and that's why he hated Yankees. I told him it was highly
>> > unlikely
>> > that my grandfather was in his war because my grandparents were
>> > Canadian.
>> > People will find a reason to hate if they are filled with hate. Be glad
>> > you
>> > didn't get this customer.
>> >
>> > Bob
>>
>> Your reply to him ........:
>>
>> Hmmm, Well sir you've just given me a lesson in history.
>> It's now quite obvious to me that the reason you guys lost the war is
>> because you grandfather was just as stupid as you are.
>>

> Seems to me that I made that response to you, thinking it was made by
> someone that had not been too nice in another thread.
>
> I looked back briefly and couldn't find what I thought provoked my
> response. Not wanting to spend THAT much time looking at all the other
> contemporary threads..... I apologize for the comment. I do believe
> that I thought it was rejoinder to someone from of a previous
> disagreement.

I've had this problem all my life. Too many people with the name Robert. I
post a comment and 50 people are ready to kill me because of what some other
Robert said. You may have been thinking of the other one, and if so, and
knowing how you feel about him, I understand your response.   :-)

Bob