Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

Robertm wrote:

> And what is your problem? You lashed out at me and called me stupid for
> telling a little story about my grandfather during the civil war. Sure it
> was OT, but the entire thread was OT. I've never attacked anyone personally
> although I may have not have agreed with what they were saying.

I did? Recently?

I'm sorry but I don't even remember seeing you in this Newsgroup often
or for any length of time and I don't remember your granfathers civil
war story either. Do you use another screen name?

Care to show me a google on it? I'm curious now!

> You say it's
> ok to fight fire with fire, but it looks as though you enjoy starting some
> fires yourself.

Usually, only when provoked or as a result of someone who's got the
stupidity to support Fat ASS.