Re: Wireless receiver - computer problem?

Russell Brill wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I agree with you on the comment listed above, I just don't agree with your
> methods... Name calling & profanity don't help you win over newcomers on the
> NG... You and some of the others might want to change to a better approach,
> like educating potential system buyers about the dangers of buying from
> retailers (ALL, Not just Bass Burglar Alarms) located in other states,
> having them check the retailer's BBB record, and the pitfalls of purchasing
> alarm monitoring from a company that's not licensed in the buyer's home
> state...
>
> Just my 1/2 cent, Russ

You HAVE missed the point of all of this Russ. It's not the fact that
he's a retailer. It's all about the attitude. The ego. The demeaning
comments. The insults. The better than everyone else stance. The, he's
never wrong position. The, lies. The denials. The theivery of
information. The denials. Derogatory comments about installers. The
denials. The claims that everyone else is responsible for the turmoil
with complete disivowal of his conduct as being the cause. The fact
that he knows EXACTLY what he's done to this Newsgroup. Lookit Russ. He
claims that he's so successful with his on line business. That he does
hundreds of thousands of dollars in business a year in sales. Now you
tell ME, what could he possibly attain by being here in this group and
doing what he does to cause turmoil except for his personal vendetta
and because he simply is a nasty son of a bitch. Can you think of any
other reason he continues to do what he's done in Usenet and in ASA for
years and years???? It CERTAINLY isn't to get customers. ANYone who
comes to this group gets an eyefull from me and the dozens of others
who constantly oppose what he is and what he's done here. What end user
in his right mind is going to take a chance that ANYTHING that is said
about him is true? Would YOU? Would you, as an end user, seeing a dozen
people pointing at a parts supplier as a nasty, arrogant, lying, fraud,
take a chance that everyone just happened to not like this one guy?
For No reaons at all?

So the only reason Fat Ass is here is to disrupt the group. Not even to
do business which was his original purpose here. He got onto this track
of disparaging installers and got him self to this point where no one
supports, likes or will tolerate anything that he does. Yet he keeps
right on pushing all the buttons that cause disruption. No gain except
his ego that requires him to keep up the big show that he's right and
everyone else is wrong.

When he stops the chaos will stop. Until that time this group will be
exactly what he want's it to be. Just like him ........ NOTHING!

He's a nasty, rotten bastard for what he's done to this group and
there's no polite way to put it. When describing a base, crud piece of
shit, one can only use the only language there is to describe it.