Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

>> Which newsgroup is that?

>> I for one would greatly appreciate it if all of you removed
>> sci.archaeology
>> from the list of ngs this is posted to.
>
> But then you would not know the answer to the question you just posted.
> BTW, what's scientific about Scientology?  No flame here, just curiosity.

Ummm...  Aren't the "Scientologists" those nutters that hook you up to a
skin response galvanometer and stress you with words and phrases to find out
how you respond??  I've never been able to understand that part either...
"OK, Mr. Smith, we're gonna hook you up to this big black box and grill you
with some questions about what you were doing with that tape recorder and
the duck at the Watergate Hotel on November 4, 1973."