Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

Tom wrote:

> The *books* *made* them do *bad things*.  Blame the *books*!
>
> "I'm sorry, your honor, but don't sentence *me* for that crime.  Sentence
> *this book*!"  Once I read it, all my morals, ethics, and good sense were
> violently and involuntarily torn from me.  I cannot be held responsible for
> what *this book* did."

You are obviously unable to understand that informational structures have real
effects in the world.
Instead, you argue over media.

FFF
Dirk