Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

"Dirk Bruere at Neopax" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Are memes 'real' or hypothetical?

Do you think they must be one or the other or that these are the only two
choices?

> What happens if you piss of the wrong meme in the wrong place?

You can't piss off a meme.  Nor are memes psychotic genocidal maniacs.

> > Look, I snuck a peek at the last chapter of the bible and, though I hate
> > spoil it for you, everything works out OK in the end.  But keep on
reading.

> Not to my satisfaction.
> I'm on the losing side in their text.

It's just a book.  If you want to read a different one, go ahead.

> And Mein Kampf and Das Kapital are only books.
> The Communist manifesto is only a flyer.

That's right.  They are only books.  Mein Kampf did not set up death camps.
Das Kapital instituted no pogroms.  People did that.

Censors like to think that books and thoughts are the enemy.  That's silly.

> The only thing that really exists is information and pattern.

Ah, now who's limiting the definition of existence?

> Matter and energy are only the dumb medium.
> Reality is the interactions, and ideas, memes, achetypes have
> bigger effects in the world than bulldozers.

So it seems when you're spending most of your time living in your head.