Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

"Joe Cipale" <joec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Tom wrote:
> >
> > So, if you want to live a perfectly sinless life, be like Jesus.  Decide
for
> > yourself that what you do is not sinful and that what you don't do is.
> >

> Actually,
>
> God decided what was right and what was wrong. Christ simply came to
> earth to preach a message of love and forgiveness and acceptance.

So, you're of the opinion that the Son of God is not God?

> Quite unlike the current round of pharisees and money-changers who call
> themselves 'Christians'. Not unlike our spamming bastard here.

Do you think he was simply looking for customers?  Or might he have been the
kind who runs around praying and preaching loudly so that others will think
he's godly?