Re: Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven wh

> You know, I think it's good advice to avoid calling someone a psychotic
> genocidal maniac where the aforesaid psychotic genocidal maniac can hear
> you.  Especially if he *really is* a psychotic genocidal maniac.  You know
> what I mean?

Or.... just in case He really *is* God.  Either way you're probably
irritating the wrong guy.  :^)