Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

He couldn't get rid of him because he was his token gay boy. This is the new
millennium, queer years I call them where faggots, dykes and anal sex are
EVERYWHERE. Same sex marriage, gay pride, EVERY DAY, EVERY DAY, I am so sick
of hearing about this stuff I could puke. I will be so glad when the
pendulum starts swinging back the other way... so many real problems and we
ever hear about are fudge packers. Get back in yer figgin closet and shut
the fuck up for awhile.

Thanks for listening.

Crash Gordon® wrote:
> Talk about twisting...I used to have an installer that used to BRAID
all the leads in the panel....looked pretty but a nightmare to un-braid
when servicing it...keypads, 714s all the zones each in a nice neat
braid. Very physicedlic.

Uhhh. ........ and you were paying him by the hour?