Re: CADDX NX-6 question from homeowner

Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
> Wierd..I agree with you, maybe it's the way Jim states his case.

That could be. I'm not sure ....... but I think I remember ...... at
least once, someone calling me blunt and opinionated.

But .... I could be mistaken.

> I guess I have kept so many of my clients over the 20+ years I just
don't bother worrying about anyone else taking care of them. However,
as I mentioned earlier, I do install plain vanilla stuff too.

I don't worry about anyone taking over my accounts anymore either. Some
going back over 30 years, lots and lots in the 20 year bracket. But
someday, I'm going to have to sell those accounts. And they're going to
have to be servicable accounts to whomever buys them so that I get the
best return.

As you implied, only "factory trained" people can service a Farrari but
everybody likes plain vanilla.