Re: x10 Help

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:aqudnT6tp6SjamHbnZ2dnUVZ_j6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxx

> Why would you care about low, unboosted signals like that?  If you
> plug something like that into the outlets of a house with an XTB-II in
> the repeater mode, it's going to boost the signal....

The "International" version of the XTB-II can only repeat the zero-crossing
burst as that bit is sent out the digital port.  So, the basic repeater in
the XTB-II will not help in a 3-phase installation.  The XTB-IIR will
transmit all 3 phases, but that unit is not available in a 50Hz version.
All the timing slots have to be changed for that mod.  Since I can't
thoroughly test at 50Hz here, I am hesitant to offer a 50Hz version.

Jeff