Re: x10 Help

Hi Guys

Bobby would you believe not only had i a bent pin on my test Homevision
unit but also on my installed hv unit..;-)

Anyway  i now have Jeffs xtb11 up and running great in Booster mode it
reach,s no matter where i locate a plugin module ;-)......I couldnt get
it to work though connected directly to Homevision ....didnt have enough
time to do a thorough investigation as i also had to get another
hardware device up and running which connects between Homevision and my
CBUS lighting......

Yes the 240v x10 prices are a bit high compared to the U.S. prices but
then Oz prices for CBUS is much better (presently) than U.S.
prices..;-)

Now that the Oz dollar is up around 88 US cents i think i will order a
esm1 and see if i can mod it....I just assumed that the U.S. version
may have used the mains frequency  as a reference for its 120khz signal
???

Have ordered a 240v version maxi controller from Laser in the U.K. will
i be able to use this to calibrate the ems1...???

Thanks
Frank

--
Frank Mc Alinden