Re: x10 Help

Are the other modules natives or converted 120V models? Are you sending
standard or extended codes? I think the LD11 is the only 230V device that
responds to extended codes.

The ESM1 should be OK as long as the secondary is 12VAC. You may have to
recalibrate it as the replacement transformer may be either more or less
efficient at 120kHz. There's a potentiometer inside that you can adjust if
needed. Search this group using "galvin esm1 schematic" for a schematic.