Re: x10 Help

Hi Frank,

I answered your email last night.  Hopefully, that will give you some help.

Checking my records, I found you bought one of the first 240V 50Hz kits.
Since your LED doesn't flash in response to a HomeVision output, the digital
signal is not turning the transmitter on.  I realize shipping from Australia
is expensive, but it may be worth sending it back to have it fully tested.
Otherwise, all I can suggest is that you re-check that all components are
installed properly.

There was a firmware update after your unit was shipped to address an error
in 3-phase transmission.  However, that would not prevent the LED from
flashing.  And, since your email said you were on a single-phase system,
that should not effect you anyway.  If you choose not to return the XTB-II
for testing, I'll just mail you a new PIC.

Jeff