Re: x10 Help

"Frank Mc Alinden" <Frank.Mc.Alinden.2xhnvg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> My initial problem with no reponse at all was due to a bent pin on the
> Homevision x10 socket.

Good on you, mate!  What made you even think to look at the connection?

As for the ESM1 and the difference in Hz between Aussie and US power, I
thought that someone said it doesn't make any difference but I couldn't find
substantiation for that in a quick Google search.  Perhaps someone smarter
will chime in and clarify.  It's too bad that X-10 never really embraced
240VAC the way they did 110VAC.  From what I saw in my brief search, the
price for the 240VAC gear is still pretty painful.

--
Bobby G.