Re: x10 Help

Hi Bobby

IMO  its important to have a good 9v power supply with plenty of extra
current capacity available for future add ons you may connect to
it....
After a couple of years my original power supply started causing
problems with my Homevision and recently another Australian user sent
his hv to me to have a look at as he thought the internal battery was
shot but it was his power supply..replaced the power supply and alll
was ok....

>Hopefully it does more than just
>boot up, but I haven't gotten around to actually hooking it up to a PC
and

Bobby a lot of the hv users are now using scheltes  HVXL app to
programme Homevision as it a lot more flexible then the standard hv
software and has more features.......check it out...Im using it to
program my test hv unit...
http://hv.tclcode.com/

HTH
Frank