Re: d-day

Bill Kearney wrote:
>> Dave Houston is a "cantankerous old curmudgeon" who's been one of the more
>> helpful posters in this (and other groups) concerning home automation and
>> X-10.
>
> True, but Dave's way off base with this nonsense.  And, as usual, you do
> nothing other than pile on to throw insults at Bass.
>
> For some strange reason Dave's gotten a wild hare up his ass and just hates
> CF lighting.  Who knows why, and who really cares anyway.

Seems to me the one "throwing insults" is Bass.  As usual.  Everything
I've stated is the truth.  You have only to examine Bass' USENET history
(links available on request).

I don't much like CFL lighting either.  It's come a long way mind you.
We have a couple of crystal chandeliers in our house.   Somehow, I just
don't think CFL's would look right in them.