Re: d-day

I was addressing Marc, the nark, (apparently) and you were not
previously involved. His post appeared to be addressing nobody as
these OCD personalities like to do.  Thank you for your concern. I
like to think for myself and can draw my own logical conclusions.

Perhaps medication could help with issues.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OCD

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Marc was addressing this Usenet newsgroup, the same as you were by
> posting here.  His comments, far from silly, were accurate and
> pertinent.  Mr. Houston has repeatedly posted misleading and
> downright dishonest comments here.  Marc (who does not hide behind a
> pseudonym) simply set the record straight.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> ==============================>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota · Florida · 34233
> http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> Customer Service 941-232-0791
> Fax 941-870-3252
>
> "John J. Bengii" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Arse you addressing somebody in particular or just talking to the
>> sky with your silly comments?
>>
>> "Marc_F_Hult" <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> HTH ... Marc
>>> Marc_F_Hult