Re: d-day

John J. Bengii wrote:
> It's Usenet. I have dealt with this nonsense for ten years. I have
> seen samples of teh immaturity here. You ain't seen nothin' yet. You
> need a thicker skin.

You're corresponding with an individual that's trying to hand you a
line.  If you read his response to you about Dave it's word for word
what Bass has been doing in other groups for years.  Thicker skin??
Bass seriously needs an enema.  He's so full of bullshit his eyes are brown.

Dave Houston is a "cantankerous old curmudgeon" who's been one of the
more helpful posters in this (and other groups) concerning home
automation and X-10.  Bass' number one agenda in this group is to sell
parts.