Re: d-day

"John J. Bengii" wrote:

> He has, for sure, the abilty to regulate who he spends time with.

Absolutely true.  What he can't do is decide who posts here. (cf his
"go away")

> You must have had your felling hurt, real bad, once upon a time.

No, but I've had the displeasure of interacting with the gentleman.
I've also seen him repeatedly post misleading information, often
times deliberately.  I've also seen him post direct lies about others
here.  Just try disagreeing with him on some minor point and you'll
learn a little.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass