Re: d-day

Yeap, I saw new incandescents (osram) - still far, far behind CFL. I don't
agree that incandescents ever be good as CFL (just physics laws). When LEDs
will be ready, probably replace CFL (long way). For now we (you - we already
done this) have replacements incandescents by CFL. I don't know what are you
talking about "premature failures" - I and my family, my neighbours, just
everybody I know - we all use CFLs for years. During last eight years I have
changed only two of them (unusual toroid shaped both). In new hause I'm
using HA driven by microlan - there is no side effects from CFLs.

Uzytkownik "Dave Houston" <nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napisal w wiadomosci