Re: d-day

Nobody has said that incandescent bulbs are efficient enough although some
people try to distort what I've written in order to make it appear that way.
All I have said is that the claims that switching 100% to CFLs will result
in a 22% or greater reduction in USA electricity use (or even in the 12%,
which is what percentage Texas uses, in the article cited at the beginning
of the thread) are wildly exagerated. In the past I've cited Department of
Energy statistics that support my contention that the real savings will be
much, much less. We need to be doing far, far more.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org