BX-AHT aerial

> "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<stuff snipped>

>> I should be looking for 50 Ohm cable to use with the
>> BX-AHT and your "eggbeater" antenna design, correct?
>
> Yes.

Would either one of these be acceptable aerial wire:

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/RG-58U/search/RG-58_U_COAX_CABLE,
_50_OHM_.html

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/CBL-25/121/25"#39;_BNC-BNC_CABLE,
_RG58_U_.html

I see that most places where they talk about impedance, they list RG-58U as
50 ohm.  I'd rather get the one with BNC connectors already in place, but I
am not sure they are 50 ohms.

Thanks!

--
Bobby G.