X-10 Mister House Motion sensor problems

"Larry Moss" <moss@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

May I ask you to start again from the top to explain exactly what sort of
behavior you want or expect to see from your HW and SW?  I'd just like to
get a resummation of the basic problem under a new thread heading so you can
get the maximum number of eyes reading about your problem.

--
Bobby G.