Re: I think they've done it again.

The latest post from Dave Walters to the Smarthome Insteon forum appears to
refute the bad choke/bad triac theories. He has swapped 3-4 switches that
worked OK in other locations with the one switch that is giving him a
problem and 'all' of them exhibit the problem when in that location (and
under the same load/dim conditions).

I would sure like to see a 'scope on that switch location.

Bruce having the problem with Leviton X-10 switches reacting to Insteon
traffic would also appear to refute the choke/triac theories.