Re: I think they've done it again.

I don't think it is a "small" flicker. Some people are losing bulbs.

I was taking the humanoid perception threshold into consideration when I
wrote that I thought it would require rather large anomolies to cause
perceptible flicker.

You need to read that Insteon forum carefully (and maybe also read the
AccessHA thread some have referenced). I think the "SmarthomeJohn" comment
is from the other thread and is a year old.

The load caused by the modules repeating the Insteon signal is small (per
module) and is certainly much less than the loads represented by the lamps.