Re: Insteon with 400amp service (2 panels)

I don't have any experience working in the panel, so I'm limiting my
work in there to opening the door and staring in frustration. :)

I couldn't identify any distinguishing marks that indicate model
number. All I could find is that it is Cutler Hammer. I know that
narrows it down immensely! :(

I think it's time to call the builder, but I probably won't hear from
him until tomorrow. It's a shame since I have all the free time today!

Thanks for the tips.

 - Leon