X-10/UPB Bridge Documentation

I apologize I have been busy, and was not aware of the questions about my
product the Chameleo PLC that were buried deep in some of the threads.

I have completed a draft user manual that goes into detail about how our
product will work and benefit the home environment.

Please visit www.architechtronics.com/chameleoplc.html then select technical
documents.  Here you will be able to view or download the user manual and
the data sheet.  The data sheet is more of an engineering document for those
who want to know on a lower level what commands are used and how they
translate between the two languages.

Thanks for you interest.

Please post any questions on our forum (preferably as I am notified
immediately of the questions) or here in the newsgroup.

--
Brett Griffin, Co-Founder
Architechtronics

*Home of "FIDOH" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis